Mission Statement: The Moraine Park Technical College Career Centers provide adults and youth with tools for career planning and job search. We believe that your chances for career success will be greater if you make a well-informed career decision.
View class schedules for upcoming Career Center classes. To register for Career Center classes call 1-800-472-4554.
Need a Career Plan?
Not sure how to turn your skills and passions into a career? Or are you looking to make a big change in your life but feel overwhelmed and lost? You’re certainly not alone. Deciding what’s “next” isn’t always easy, but we’re here to help with many great community tools and resources. And the best part? It’s all completely FREE!
The Career Assessment Course can help you:
- Explore your interests, skills and values through a self-assessment.
- Compare occupational trends and wages with a Labor Market Information study.
- Create a clear career plan that includes a timeline and educational goals.
This free class requires no prerequisites. Familiarity with the internet and ability to type are helpful.
Need a Job?
You’re ready to put your skills to good use and build a better future, right? Great. With our FREE community tools and resources, we can help get you noticed by employers and get you started on a new path.
The Employability Skills Course can help you:
- Complete a job application process.
- Create a job-ready résumé and cover letter.
- Participate in a mock interview.
- Discover job retention/promotion strategies.
This free class requires basic keyboarding skills. Familiarity with the internet is helpful.
Interested in a one-on-one appointment?
Contact location and times available for one-on-one appointments. Appointments may be used:
- To explore career options/resources.
- To follow-up on career class already taken.
- To complete any career class in multiple sessions.
- When your schedule prevents you from enrolling during scheduled class times.
We offer a wide variety of resources. We can help with: Career Exploration, Labor Market Data, Academic Planning, Job Seeking/Job Keeping, Interview Coaching/Dress for Success, LinkedIn Basics, Skills/Interest Assessments, Résumé Guidance, and Switching Careers.