What is a Non-Traditional Occupation?
Non-Traditional Occupations are careers that currently employ 25% or less
of one gender.
Because Careers Have No Gender
- Most NTO careers are expected to show rapid growth within the next ten
- Non-traditional jobs are in many high-demand fields
- Earn 20-30 percent more than traditional jobs
- Achieve a high degree of job satisfaction
- Excellent benefit packages
- Support your family on a single income
- More opportunities for advancement
- Career Panels
- Mentors/Networking Opportunities
- Career Shadowing
- Connection to College Resources
- Scholarship Assistance/Events
- Assistance with ANYTHING!
Check MPTC’s Nontraditional program areas
For more information, please contact the Academic Advisor-NTO: Renae Fischer at 920-929-2477