Financial Aid Workshops
Get help completing the FAFSA!
Join us for our FAFSA Workshops!
We would prefer you to schedule an appointment to ensure you have assistance by emailing email@example.com, however walk ins are welcome.
Financial aid experts will assist you in filing the 2019-20 and/or 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Spring FAFSA Workshops
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
West Bend: Monday & Tuesday February 24 & 25 Room T-112.6
Beaver Dam: Tuesday, February 18 Room K-312
Fond du Lac: Tuesday & Wednesday February 25 & 26 Room C-128.4 (check in at Student Services Desk)
What you’ll need to bring:
- Your (and your spouse’s, if applicable) Federal Income Tax Return for 2017 for the 2019-20 FAFSA, and/or 2018 for the 2020-21 FAFSA (IRS Form 1040)
- Your parents’ Federal Income Tax Return for 2017 and/or 2018 (for dependent students)
- Your (and your spouse’s /parents’, if applicable) untaxed income records
- Social Security number
- Additional outside resources such as TANF, WIC, or Veteran Benefits
- Driver’s license
- Parent’s date of birth (if applicable)
- W-2 Forms
- Start FSA ID and bring with you to save time